Please download our reservation confirmation (PDF), print, sign and scan in to email or bring it with when you check in.
Guest Moorage Registration Form
Please download our guest moorage form (PDF), print, sign and scan in to email or bring it with when you check in.
Please download our pet policy (PDF), print, sign and scan in to email or bring it with when you check in.
Things to do in the area
- Golf Courses near by: Cottonwood 245-5157…Eaglequest 754-1325
- Boat Charters/excursions: Yellow Pages for Nanaimo or Ladysmith
- Whale watching: Great Pacific Adventures 250-386-2277 Victoria
- Horseback Riding: Alpine Stables Cobble Hill 250-743-6641
Arbutus Meadows Parkville 250-468-2345
- Kayak lessons/excursions: Sealegs Kayaking Adventures Ladysmith
245-4096…Kayak Shack 753-3234 Nanaimo
- Farmers Markets: Nanaimo Bastion [above seawall] on Fridays 10-2, Cedar [Crow & Gate Pub] on Sundays 10-2 Saltspring, Duncan on Saturdays.
- Art Galleries: ‘Barton Leier’ Garden and Gallery on Decourcey off Yellow point road…the ‘Gallery 223’ and ‘Nanaimo Art Galleries’ both on Commercial St
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling: Ocean Explorers 753-2055
and Sundown Diving 753-1880
- Asteras Greek Taverna
- Lighthouse Bistro
- The Dorchester
- Acme Food Company
- Gina’s Mexican
- Mahle House
- Crow and Gate.
- Live Theatre: Port Place 754-4555
- Theatre One 754-7587
- Chemainus Theatre and Dinner 250-246-9800
Local Events and Entertainment: Tourism Nanaimo 756-0106